B&B Owners Association – Advanced News
Introducing a better approach for both B&B Owners and Guests -The Blue Circle Club (BCC) …..coming soon
Everyone that books a B&B on any members website or our own network of portals, directories and regional website will be invited to join the Blue Circle Club.
These are the features that we hope our guests will find attractive:-
- One-Click Booking – select a B&B, dates and ‘click’
- Maps to help you plan an itinerary
- Save & continue your itinerary later
- Print your itinerary with locational maps
- Save your favourite B&Bs
- Members only Last Minute Deals & Special Offers
- Members-only discounts
- Fast Search for B&B properties via town or region
- Check the status of all your bookings on one page
Once we go “live”, B&B Owners last minute deals, special offers and discounts will only be available to BCC Members. This will make BCC the best value on the Internet.
BCC Members will have full access to all B&B Owners directly by Phone, Email or Direct Booking.
We hope B&B Owners will help promote this new initiative website as it encourages Direct Booking and the benefit that brings.
Why booking direct matters
The B&B Owners Association exists for the benefit of its members and their guests. Booking either on members websites or on websites operated by the association means you are booking directly. Are you aware of the facts and why is this important?
- Booking with online travel agents (OTA’s) incurs a commission of up to 20% for B&Bs
- Paying Commission forces up room rates – booking directly is always best
- Commission means less revenue/profit for a family run business (can be 30-40% of your profit)
- Commission means less tourism revenue for regional development
- These high rates of commission closed many a B&B during the recession
- B&Bs are raising their rates to meet large OTA’s demands for commissions
- Who are these online travel agents?
- Are you really getting the best room rates? Unlikely.
- Booking directly allows a B&B to keep more of its profits to re-investment in their B&B and maintain the standards for guests.
- Booking directly means your payment stays in the country and helps the regional economy rather than the profits of a multinational OTA.
- As guests tuck into and enjoy the inclusive breakfast, they should ask themselves, who deserves your hard-earned cash.
Booking on the BCC website means NO Commission for our members and just a small commission for our Associate Members.
Michael B&B Owners Association – https://bnbowners.com