To all B&B Owners
There have been an enormous amount of cancellations and we must stress this is beyond our control.
We all hope that will not destroy our businesses and that B&B Owners will survive yet another crisis affecting tourism.
- Most guests have been using the correct cancellation procedure by logging on to https://your-booking.com
- The small booking fee we charge guests is not refundable and guests are advised of this at the time of booking.
- We also advise guests to take out travel insurance in the event of cancellation at the time of booking.
- If Guest calls or emails to cancel, please advise them to logon to https://your-booking.com and click the cancellation button. This will update the booking system and your bookings calendar automatically.
- You will receive an email telling you of guest cancellations – you do not need to take any action
- At this time it may be prudent to check your bookings in https://my-bnb.com >> Bookings >> Scheduled >> Cancel bookings are coloured purple with a line through them
Best of luck to all and STAY SAFE