I would like to remind all B&B Owners Association members that bookings are declined automatically if not confirmed by them within 3 days.
After 24 hours we start sending out reminder emails twice a day – that is five in total. Additionally, we have a facility to send a text to owners mobile phones – the dashboard is mobile phone friendly to allow you confirm bookings wherever you are – https://my-bnb.com
In many cases, this is “commission free business” that is lost but more importantly, guests are not happy with our service and go elsewhere.
Bookings are coloured to show their status in your dashboard – and auto-declined booking are found in bookings >> history
- Purple: Guest Cancelled the booking – this may be due to slow response by the B&B
- Red: Bookings have been automatically cancelled after 3 days due to lack of response by the B&B
- Green: Booking Confirmed – your calendar and booking engine are updated to show the rooms booked
- Grey: Bookings declined by the B&B
Booking reference numbers starting with:-
- BNB: Commission-free bookings originating from a full members website (those paying annual membership fee only)
- BAB: Bookings originating from ‘book-a-bnb.com’ – these incur a €5 booking fee for full members and 7% for associate members
- BXB: Bookings from 3rd parties, entered manually on your calendar and added to your arrival/departure sections (payment for these bookings cannot be taken with one click but guests card details can be added to the Stripe credit card terminal at no extra cost)
Need any help email firstname.lastname@example.org